[TBFC] The Blind Fire Clan
Hello there Guest!

Please refrain from using this website.
Use: http://forums.blindfireclan.org instead

This website will soon be deleted


A clan for PS3 users who want to gather to simply play and have fun with other friendly members
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
We are ALWAYS looking for new members, so why not join!
Our NEW Domain Name is www.blindfireclan.com
Got a clan/forum idea? We would LOVE to hear it in the suggestions forum!
Got some designing skillz? We are looking for sig/banner/avatar makers to advertise us if interested!
TBFC Now Celebrating: 2 years running of casual gaming
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Forum Standard TIme
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» KTFY V's TBFC?
Wed May 04, 2011 12:17 pm by One Winged Angel

» Black Ops Map Pack Again Already !?!
Mon May 02, 2011 12:59 am by Renegade_Rak

» happy bday rak!
Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:06 pm by Renegade_Rak

» Final Fantasy XIV
Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:09 pm by One Winged Angel

» Final Fantasy XII-2
Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:16 am by One Winged Angel

» Happy Birthdat br1za
Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:16 am by Goldenballs2003

» Happy Birthday Apeh
Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:06 am by Shawwy

» Happy Birthday poppakristof
Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:50 pm by poppakristof

» Happy birthday Chris!
Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:16 pm by poppakristof

Top posters
Sir Mittens
 
One Winged Angel
 
christhedog3
 
dmannktown
 
yt
 
apeh
 
poppakristof
 
Renegade_Rak
 
Razor_Raptor
 
nye99
 
December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      
CalendarCalendar
Poll
How old are you?
1-10
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
11-15
35%
 35% [ 33 ]
16-20
40%
 40% [ 38 ]
21-26
11%
 11% [ 10 ]
27-30
6%
 6% [ 6 ]
31-35
4%
 4% [ 4 ]
36-40
1%
 1% [ 1 ]
41-45
2%
 2% [ 2 ]
46-50
1%
 1% [ 1 ]
51=
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 95
Statistics
We have 216 registered users
The newest registered user is walfoviv

Our users have posted a total of 47350 messages in 1397 subjects

Share  | 
 

 New Maps

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
rizzrat
Chief Spammer
Chief Spammer
avatar

Age : 38
Location : Nottingham. England

Number of posts : 562
PSN : Rizzrat

PostSubject: Re: New Maps   Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:05 pm

lot of carnival hate.. i personally think its ok.. S&D is good but other game types can suffer cos of noob tubing and camping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheChruster
Master Officer
Master Officer
avatar

Age : 24
Location : Istanbul,Turkey

Number of posts : 89
PSN : TheChruster

PostSubject: Re: New Maps   Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:38 pm

You guys are lucky,i dont have any oppurtunity for to download any map package.I live in Turkey and my psn is signed in England location.The thing is your credit card's adress and PSN account's adress must be same..I wanted to play Stimulus too much when it came up.. -.- God damn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Mittens
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Age : 26
Location : Leicester

Number of posts : 8142
PSN : stefan_k

PostSubject: Re: New Maps   Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:07 pm

TheChruster wrote:
You guys are lucky,i dont have any oppurtunity for to download any map package.I live in Turkey and my psn is signed in England location.The thing is your credit card's adress and PSN account's adress must be same..I wanted to play Stimulus too much when it came up.. -.- God damn!

Can't you change your loaction? People move after all!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christhedog3
TBFC Heavy Elite
TBFC Heavy Elite
avatar

Number of posts : 6194
PSN : christhedog3

PostSubject: Re: New Maps   Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:09 pm

Sir Mittens wrote:
TheChruster wrote:
You guys are lucky,i dont have any oppurtunity for to download any map package.I live in Turkey and my psn is signed in England location.The thing is your credit card's adress and PSN account's adress must be same..I wanted to play Stimulus too much when it came up.. -.- God damn!

Can't you change your loaction? People move after all!
You can change your address, but I dont think you can change the country.
Could always create a new account with the correct details, download the maps there and use them on this account. They should carry over.

_________________
Right im putting the effort to type this again, so here goes:

16/01/2009 TBFC 2-0 C U NXT TUESDAY
22/01/2009 TBFC 2-0 OLD CODGERS OF COD
23/01/2009 TBFC 4-1 MRVU
24/01/2009 TBFC 2-1 Souless Assassin's
25/01/2009 TBFC 2-0 F*M RESERVES
02/02/2009 TBFC 2-1 RiFT-WAW
05/03/2009 TBFC 3-0 OLD CODGERS OF COD
06/03/2010 TBFC 2-0 NO_WAY_OUT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lu-K-Fiasco
Warchief
Warchief
avatar

Age : 32
Location : Birmingham, England

Number of posts : 198
PSN : Lu-K-Fiasco

PostSubject: Re: New Maps   Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:59 am

bo*llocks, he blatenly got stolen credit card details.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldenballs2003
Chief Spammer
Chief Spammer
avatar

Age : 36
Location : stratford upon avon

Number of posts : 575
PSN : goldenballs2003

PostSubject: Re: New Maps   Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:55 pm

Thought of the day:

I FoxDie hate Trailer Park.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheChruster
Master Officer
Master Officer
avatar

Age : 24
Location : Istanbul,Turkey

Number of posts : 89
PSN : TheChruster

PostSubject: Re: New Maps   Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:16 pm

People that i met from other foums hacked 10th prestige for me i dont think he will do again cause he was thinking to make that job for money..No way that i am going to tire my balls again with levelling from begining.By the way store for Turkey doesnt exist sadly even tho they said that they will bring to us in fall of 2010 @ E3 ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christhedog3
TBFC Heavy Elite
TBFC Heavy Elite
avatar

Number of posts : 6194
PSN : christhedog3

PostSubject: Re: New Maps   Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:24 pm

^ oh right, damn thats a shocker...
Shame, because the store does have some good stuff. Not much good stuff, some though lol

_________________
Right im putting the effort to type this again, so here goes:

16/01/2009 TBFC 2-0 C U NXT TUESDAY
22/01/2009 TBFC 2-0 OLD CODGERS OF COD
23/01/2009 TBFC 4-1 MRVU
24/01/2009 TBFC 2-1 Souless Assassin's
25/01/2009 TBFC 2-0 F*M RESERVES
02/02/2009 TBFC 2-1 RiFT-WAW
05/03/2009 TBFC 3-0 OLD CODGERS OF COD
06/03/2010 TBFC 2-0 NO_WAY_OUT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheChruster
Master Officer
Master Officer
avatar

Age : 24
Location : Istanbul,Turkey

Number of posts : 89
PSN : TheChruster

PostSubject: Re: New Maps   Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:38 pm

But i can ninja some demos like World Cup game Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mei
The Blindfire Legend
The Blindfire Legend
avatar

Age : 29
Number of posts : 423
PSN : Coshu

PostSubject: Re: New Maps   Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:33 am

That really sucks, not having access to new maps... They were totally not worth the price (even if I did go and waste money) but it sucks not having the choice to waste well earnt money.

(btw TheChruster, I've been to Turkey twice. Love the place, even if the weather didn't agree with me!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Mittens
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Age : 26
Location : Leicester

Number of posts : 8142
PSN : stefan_k

PostSubject: Re: New Maps   Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:43 am

Mei wrote:
That really sucks, not having access to new maps... They were totally not worth the price (even if I did go and waste money) but it sucks not having the choice to waste well earnt money.

(btw TheChruster, I've been to Turkey twice. Love the place, even if the weather didn't agree with me!)

not being racist, but are chinese people more affected by heat? cause where i live, if the sun comes out they all have umbrellas to cover themselves!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lu-K-Fiasco
Warchief
Warchief
avatar

Age : 32
Location : Birmingham, England

Number of posts : 198
PSN : Lu-K-Fiasco

PostSubject: Re: New Maps   Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:10 pm

Sir Mittens wrote:
Mei wrote:
That really sucks, not having access to new maps... They were totally not worth the price (even if I did go and waste money) but it sucks not having the choice to waste well earnt money.

(btw TheChruster, I've been to Turkey twice. Love the place, even if the weather didn't agree with me!)

not being racist, but are chinese people more affected by heat? cause where i live, if the sun comes out they all have umbrellas to cover themselves!

how would that have been slightly racist?? lol.

A lot of Chinese girls in cities carry parasols these days to stop them from tanning as it is unfashionable to have dark skin as it's traditionally seen as a sign of poverty.
Chinese people are more resistant to the sun than white people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheChruster
Master Officer
Master Officer
avatar

Age : 24
Location : Istanbul,Turkey

Number of posts : 89
PSN : TheChruster

PostSubject: Re: New Maps   Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:36 pm

Mei wrote:
That really sucks, not having access to new maps... They were totally not worth the price (even if I did go and waste money) but it sucks not having the choice to waste well earnt money.

(btw TheChruster, I've been to Turkey twice. Love the place, even if the weather didn't agree with me!)

Nice to hear that you liked my country.One of the most intresting part of Turkey is that you can swim in pool while someone at the mountains can ski down in -5 degrees..Thats why i love my country however last president trying to batray to our country using religion.Everyone must be heard of Middle East Project of America.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mei
The Blindfire Legend
The Blindfire Legend
avatar

Age : 29
Number of posts : 423
PSN : Coshu

PostSubject: Re: New Maps   Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:23 am

Lu-K-Fiasco wrote:


how would that have been slightly racist?? lol.

A lot of Chinese girls in cities carry parasols these days to stop them from tanning as it is unfashionable to have dark skin as it's traditionally seen as a sign of poverty.
Chinese people are more resistant to the sun than white people.

yep you are right there. Maybe not only because of poverty but the latest reason being because:
1. the HK gals follow jap girls who look paler. They follow the make up and the fashion and apparently skin tone.
2. HK employs alot of phillipino slaves (maids) and they are darker. Well, it won't be too good to be mistaken for the new maid when you go round your mates! My older sister follows western fashion where tanned is wanted. She went back to HK and stayed at a friends and the old maid asked why she had a new helper. And she was serious.

But I don't like the weather because I get headaches and skin rashes when it's too sunny. Oh and my face looks red lol

TheChruster wrote:


Nice to hear that you liked my country.One of the most intresting part of Turkey is that you can swim in pool while someone at the mountains can ski down in -5 degrees..Thats why i love my country however last president trying to batray to our country using religion.Everyone must be heard of Middle East Project of America.

Oh yes, I do remember there were tours to really cold places in Turkey! I could hardly believe the temperature difference. Unfortunately, my dad wasn't interested so I couldn't go. I don't know about that project... I been to Marmaris and somewhere in the Antalya region. Marmaris had some cool places... me and my mates were shocked at the weed selling in the clubbing street. All the people there were really friendly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
One Winged Angel
New World Order Leader
avatar

Age : 26
Location : Reading

Number of posts : 7861
PSN : LordOrangeBed

PostSubject: Re: New Maps   Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:17 am

im sure my face is redder
i have tan lines everywhere lol
and best thing about turkey is all the old and rubbish footballer go there or greece lol
roberto carlos for fernabache
harold kewell for galatasry
past it lol

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_MW65XxS7s
Sir Mittens
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Age : 26
Location : Leicester

Number of posts : 8142
PSN : stefan_k

PostSubject: Re: New Maps   Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:34 am

No wonder he's past it with a name like 'Harold', he must be a fekin WW1 veteran!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lu-K-Fiasco
Warchief
Warchief
avatar

Age : 32
Location : Birmingham, England

Number of posts : 198
PSN : Lu-K-Fiasco

PostSubject: Re: New Maps   Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:46 pm

nWo One Winged Angel wrote:
im sure my face is redder
i have tan lines everywhere lol
and best thing about turkey is all the old and rubbish footballer go there or greece lol
roberto carlos for fernabache
harold kewell for galatasry
past it lol

Harry kewell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lu-K-Fiasco
Warchief
Warchief
avatar

Age : 32
Location : Birmingham, England

Number of posts : 198
PSN : Lu-K-Fiasco

PostSubject: Re: New Maps   Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:08 pm

Mei wrote:
Lu-K-Fiasco wrote:


how would that have been slightly racist?? lol.

A lot of Chinese girls in cities carry parasols these days to stop them from tanning as it is unfashionable to have dark skin as it's traditionally seen as a sign of poverty.
Chinese people are more resistant to the sun than white people.

yep you are right there. Maybe not only because of poverty but the latest reason being because:
1. the HK gals follow jap girls who look paler. They follow the make up and the fashion and apparently skin tone.
2. HK employs alot of phillipino slaves (maids) and they are darker. Well, it won't be too good to be mistaken for the new maid when you go round your mates! My older sister follows western fashion where tanned is wanted. She went back to HK and stayed at a friends and the old maid asked why she had a new helper. And she was serious.

But I don't like the weather because I get headaches and skin rashes when it's too sunny. Oh and my face looks red lol

TheChruster wrote:


Nice to hear that you liked my country.One of the most intresting part of Turkey is that you can swim in pool while someone at the mountains can ski down in -5 degrees..Thats why i love my country however last president trying to batray to our country using religion.Everyone must be heard of Middle East Project of America.

Oh yes, I do remember there were tours to really cold places in Turkey! I could hardly believe the temperature difference. Unfortunately, my dad wasn't interested so I couldn't go. I don't know about that project... I been to Marmaris and somewhere in the Antalya region. Marmaris had some cool places... me and my mates were shocked at the weed selling in the clubbing street. All the people there were really friendly!

thats really intersting, i am for some reason fascinated about the chinese/asian culture. i have been since i was young, and all it started off with was me watching old kung fu films lol. i am always learning new things about the different cultures. i could go on and on and on about what i have learned but i will bore you and the rest lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheChruster
Master Officer
Master Officer
avatar

Age : 24
Location : Istanbul,Turkey

Number of posts : 89
PSN : TheChruster

PostSubject: Re: New Maps   Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:57 pm

nWo One Winged Angel wrote:
im sure my face is redder
i have tan lines everywhere lol
and best thing about turkey is all the old and rubbish footballer go there or greece lol
roberto carlos for fernabache
harold kewell for galatasry
past it lol

Harry Kewell and Neil are playing at Galatasaray.I aint let someone to say rubbish to my team,Galatasaray won UEFA,Super Cup in 2000 and Galatasaray is the only team that has Millenium Cup named epic trophy. ( Which gave to most succesfull team in 2000 as wining 2 cups ). By the way must to say I am bit racist when Chinese and Japanese people eat dogs,unborn babies;Spanish people,when they eat bull dicks.I saw documentary at Discovery Channel. There were 3 guy that went to Chinese and ate horsedick obv they found it disgusting and said that it smells like apple juice. No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Mittens
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Age : 26
Location : Leicester

Number of posts : 8142
PSN : stefan_k

PostSubject: Re: New Maps   Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:47 pm

chinese people think british people are weird for eating cow. it's just different cultures.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldenballs2003
Chief Spammer
Chief Spammer
avatar

Age : 36
Location : stratford upon avon

Number of posts : 575
PSN : goldenballs2003

PostSubject: Re: New Maps   Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:40 pm

My gf is half English, quarter Thai and quarter Chinese so she's really into Thai/Asian culture and food etc. To be fair it's really broadened my horizons since we've been together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tiger_lilly_
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
avatar

Age : 38
Location : Manchester, UK

Number of posts : 93
PSN : tiger_lilly_

PostSubject: Re: New Maps   Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:30 pm

[quote=
Chinese people are more resistant to the sun than white people.
[/quote]

I'll agree with that ... I am half Chinese and I don't need to wear sun block just go a lovely golden brown ... man I can't wait to go on holiday this year!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tiger_lilly_
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
avatar

Age : 38
Location : Manchester, UK

Number of posts : 93
PSN : tiger_lilly_

PostSubject: Re: New Maps   Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:32 pm

Goldenballs2003 wrote:
My gf is half English, quarter Thai and quarter Chinese so she's really into Thai/Asian culture and food etc. To be fair it's really broadened my horizons since we've been together.

My other half is the same golden balls, I have to stick to certain morals and stuff and my Dad loves my other half because he's really tried to fit in with morals that we have and traditions that we take part in Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christhedog3
TBFC Heavy Elite
TBFC Heavy Elite
avatar

Number of posts : 6194
PSN : christhedog3

PostSubject: Re: New Maps   Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:58 pm

I just sunburn.
Even when it rains.

Everyone thinks its weird that Welsh people F-word sheep. Its different cultures.

_________________
Right im putting the effort to type this again, so here goes:

16/01/2009 TBFC 2-0 C U NXT TUESDAY
22/01/2009 TBFC 2-0 OLD CODGERS OF COD
23/01/2009 TBFC 4-1 MRVU
24/01/2009 TBFC 2-1 Souless Assassin's
25/01/2009 TBFC 2-0 F*M RESERVES
02/02/2009 TBFC 2-1 RiFT-WAW
05/03/2009 TBFC 3-0 OLD CODGERS OF COD
06/03/2010 TBFC 2-0 NO_WAY_OUT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
One Winged Angel
New World Order Leader
avatar

Age : 26
Location : Reading

Number of posts : 7861
PSN : LordOrangeBed

PostSubject: Re: New Maps   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:55 am

definately harold kewell
and one week and very very burnt
burnt knees but my thighs and shins are still white lol
it looks sooo good Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_MW65XxS7s
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Maps   

Back to top Go down
 

New Maps

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[TBFC] The Blind Fire Clan :: Call Of Duty Series -