Use: http://forums.blindfireclan.org instead

This website will soon be deleted
[TBFC] The Blind Fire Clan
Hello there Guest!

Please refrain from using this website.
Use: http://forums.blindfireclan.org instead

This website will soon be deleted
[TBFC] The Blind Fire Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan for PS3 users who want to gather to simply play and have fun with other friendly members

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are ALWAYS looking for new members, so why not join!
Our NEW Domain Name is www.blindfireclan.com
Got a clan/forum idea? We would LOVE to hear it in the suggestions forum!
Got some designing skillz? We are looking for sig/banner/avatar makers to advertise us if interested!
TBFC Now Celebrating: 2 years running of casual gaming
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum Standard TIme
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» KTFY V's TBFC?
Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:17 pm by One Winged Angel

» Black Ops Map Pack Again Already !?!
Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:59 am by Renegade_Rak

» happy bday rak!
Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:06 pm by Renegade_Rak

» Final Fantasy XIV
Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:09 pm by One Winged Angel

» Final Fantasy XII-2
Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:16 am by One Winged Angel

» Happy Birthdat br1za
Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:16 am by Goldenballs2003

» Happy Birthday Apeh
Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:06 am by Shawwy

» Happy Birthday poppakristof
Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:50 pm by poppakristof

» Happy birthday Chris!
Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:16 pm by poppakristof

Top posters
Sir Mittens
Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... I_vote_lcapHappy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... I_voting_barHappy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... I_vote_rcap 
One Winged Angel
Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... I_vote_lcapHappy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... I_voting_barHappy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... I_vote_rcap 
christhedog3
dmannktown
yt
apeh
poppakristof
Renegade_Rak
Razor_Raptor
nye99
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
How old are you?
1-10
Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... I_vote_lcap0%Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
11-15
Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... I_vote_lcap35%Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 33 ]
16-20
Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... I_vote_lcap40%Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 38 ]
21-26
Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... I_vote_lcap11%Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 10 ]
27-30
Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... I_vote_lcap6%Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
31-35
Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... I_vote_lcap4%Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
36-40
Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... I_vote_lcap1%Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
41-45
Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... I_vote_lcap2%Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 2 ]
46-50
Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... I_vote_lcap1%Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
51=
Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... I_vote_lcap0%Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 95
Statistics
We have 216 registered users
The newest registered user is walfoviv

Our users have posted a total of 47350 messages in 1397 subjects

Share  | 

Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Sir Mittens
Administrator
Administrator
Sir Mittens

Number of posts : 8142
PSN : stefan_k

Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... Vide
PostSubject: Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever...   Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:05 pm

Yup, Jimdevz! Have a good one matey!
Back to top Go down
Renegade_Rak
TBFC Resident Spammer
TBFC Resident Spammer
Renegade_Rak

Number of posts : 1152
PSN : Renegade_Rak

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever...   Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:19 pm

haha, happy birthday mate!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Aerodian
christhedog3
TBFC Heavy Elite
TBFC Heavy Elite
christhedog3

Number of posts : 6194
PSN : christhedog3

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever...   Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:28 pm

happy bday jimdevz boi
Back to top Go down
dmannktown
Administrator
Administrator
dmannktown

Number of posts : 5273
PSN : dmannktown

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever...   Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:51 pm

A saw the thread and was like WTF why does yt have two bday threads?! Lol happy bday Jim
Back to top Go down
JD
Chief Spammer
Chief Spammer
JD

Number of posts : 546
PSN : jimdevz

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever...   Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:13 am

wattttt im insulted wat a bad thing 2 say YT IS THE ANNYING1 Ugot us mixed up i see
Back to top Go down
yt
TBFC Heavy Elite
TBFC Heavy Elite
yt

Number of posts : 2953

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever...   Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:47 am

jimdevz wrote:
wattttt im insulted wat a bad thing 2 say YT IS THE ANNYING1 Ugot us mixed up i see

Absolutely beautiful English there.

You've just proved your own point
Back to top Go down
Mei
The Blindfire Legend
The Blindfire Legend
Mei

Number of posts : 423
PSN : Coshu

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever...   Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:56 am

happy belated bday Jim! sorry it took so long for me to see this >.<

Thats not fair, he aint too annoying Razz the dude once gave me some advice regarding s and d

When I saw this, I thought yt too (sorry!!! only because everyone says it!!! not because its true!!!! >.<)
Back to top Go down
yt
TBFC Heavy Elite
TBFC Heavy Elite
yt

Number of posts : 2953

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever...   Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:00 pm

They paint a very hate fuelled picture of me :'(
Back to top Go down
One Winged Angel
New World Order Leader
One Winged Angel

Number of posts : 7861
PSN : LordOrangeBed

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever...   Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:00 pm

what more threads i missed to see
wtf is going on
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_MW65XxS7s
Sir Mittens
Administrator
Administrator
Sir Mittens

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever...   Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:20 pm

at least my idea of making people think yt worked Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
christhedog3
TBFC Heavy Elite
TBFC Heavy Elite
christhedog3

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever...   Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:17 pm

yea I thought you'd made 2 threads for yt when i 1st saw it
was tempted to delete them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rizzrat
Chief Spammer
Chief Spammer
rizzrat

Number of posts : 562
PSN : Rizzrat

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever...   Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:30 pm

i see you got a hacked prestige 10 for your borthday...

failboat
Back to top Go down
Renegade_Rak
TBFC Resident Spammer
TBFC Resident Spammer
Renegade_Rak

Number of posts : 1152
PSN : Renegade_Rak

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever...   Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:12 pm

i thought it was yt too lmao, i was about to make a thread for jim's birthday lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Aerodian
Mei
The Blindfire Legend
The Blindfire Legend
Mei

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever...   Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:37 pm

ah, poor yt!!! I'm not sure he deserves this lol!
Back to top Go down
Sir Mittens
Administrator
Administrator
Sir Mittens

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever...   Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:52 pm

he knows we're joking

but he is annoying
Back to top Go down
christhedog3
TBFC Heavy Elite
TBFC Heavy Elite
christhedog3

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever...   Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:58 pm

Sir Mittens wrote:
he knows we're joking

but he is annoying
we're joking?
thanks for keeping me in the loop guys Very Happy

rizz's post is the best thing about this thread
Back to top Go down
Sir Mittens
Administrator
Administrator
Sir Mittens

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever...   Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:03 pm

i personally the first post(not that I'm bias) but i think it took us all by suprise, even me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mei
The Blindfire Legend
The Blindfire Legend
Mei

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever...   Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:36 am

I think everyone was surprised by the first post....

I know you're all joking but i swear hes gonna get irreversible brain damage if we carry on... its gotta effect a guy's mentality after a while... Razz
Back to top Go down
dmannktown
Administrator
Administrator
dmannktown

Number of posts : 5273
PSN : dmannktown

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever...   Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:01 am

I'm pretty sure he gets off on the fact we find him annoying lol it's yts style
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever...   Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever... Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday to the most annoying TBFC user ever...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[TBFC] The Blind Fire Clan :: Birthdays -